Normally most of the services under GST is Covered under GST rate of 18% but there are some services where GST Rate are fixed at NIL rate , 5% 12% and 28% also.
In 5% Services of Transport Agency and selling of space for Advertisement in Print Media are included-
List of all Services at 5% GST Rate :
- Transport of passengers by rail in first class or air conditioned coaches with Input Tax Credit of Services.
- Transport of passengers, by-
- (a) air conditioned contract carriage other than motorcab;
- (b) air conditioned stage carriage;
- (c) radio taxi – With No Input Tax Credit
- Transport of Passengers by air in economy class with Input Tax credit of Input Services
- Transport of passengers, by air, embarking from or terminating in a Regional Connectivity Scheme Airport with Input Tax credit of Input Services.
- Renting of motorcab where the cost of fuel is included in the consideration charged from the service recipient without ITC.
- Transport of goods by rail with Input Tax credit of Input Services.
- Transport of goods in a vessel with Input Tax credit of Input Services.
- Services of goods transport agency (GTA) in relation to transportation of goods [including used household goods for personal use] without ITC.
- Leasing of aircrafts by a scheduled airlines for scheduled operations with Input Tax credit of Input Services.
- Selling of space for advertisement in print media.
- Supply of tour operators services without ITC.
- Services by way of job work in relation to-
- (a) Printing of newspapers;
- (b) Textile yarns (other than of man-made fibres) and textile fabrics;
- (c) Cut and polished diamonds; precious and semi-precious stones; or plain and studded jewellery of gold and other precious metals, falling under Chapter of HSN;
- (d) Printing of books (including Braille books), journals and periodicals;
- (e) Processing of hides, skins and leather falling under Chapter 41 of HSN.
GST Rate : CGST+SGST